This discounted vacation package combines your lodging in Silverton with at least one package activity of your choice. Located at about 9,300’ in the San Juan Mountains between Durango and Ouray, it offers a variety of experiences and activities in a scenic, natural environment. You will enjoy exploring its western, archaeological, historic and Native American cultures.
Silverton began as a mining town in the 1880s and has retained much of its “old West” charm. Silverton’s famous attractions include the historic Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, which layovers in Silverton for a couple of hours prior to its return to Durango. Other activities in Silverton include hiking, ATV, UTV and 4 X 4 tours and rentals, mining and historic tours, downtown shopping, dining, and more.
- Lodging in historic Silverton, CO
- At least one activity in Silverton
- Durango & Silverton Train (ask about returning to Silverton on the Silverlight Express)
- Guided 4×4 and Off-Road Vehicle Tours:
- Historic Mine Tour
- 4 x 4, ATV or UTV (Polaris RZR®) Tours
- Rent a 4×4 / Off-Road Vehicle (for self-guided tours):
- 4 x 4 / Jeep Rentals
- UTV (Polaris RZR®) or ATV
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING
- Comfortable but sturdy walking shoes
- Dress in layers for all weather conditions (Silverton is over 9,300 ft. in elevation)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, camera
- Water bottle (stay hydrated)
Have questions? Call 866.675.6900 to speak with a local travel consultant.
We’re happy to help!
To CHECK AVAILABILITY or RESERVE this package online, enter your arrival date, departure date, and number of passengers. Keep in mind some available lodging properties and activities for this package are not available online. Please call our office for other options and assistance.